6 Things to Know about Eyebrow Threading
Eyebrow threading is an effective way for shaping and sculpting eyebrows, and removing unnecessary facial hair. While many people grapple with the question whether to choose this method for hair removal, we thought to guide you through this process. Here are six things to know about eyebrow threading:
- In contrast to waxing, or tweezing, which can be painful and imprecise, threading is considered one of the safest and most precise methods of hair removal, especially in the delicate areas surrounding the eye.
- This method utilizes a thread, which pulls and twists unwanted hair until lifting them from their follicles. This ensures a more effective removal of hair.
- Waxing pulls the hair out in a single direction, while threading removes hair in different directions. Hair grow slowly after threading as compared to hair removal by waxing.
- In addition to hair removal, threading offers a more precise method to shape eyebrows based on your needs and desires. Some common shapes include arched, rounded, straight, tapered, s-shaped, and other shapes for your eyebrows.
- Threading is a good choice because it doesn’t use harmful products or artificial chemicals.
- Threading can be done on any part of your face. The most common hair that is threaded is the eyebrows but you can also thread your chin, upper lip, forehead, neck, middle brow, and the sides of your face.
You can make an appointment HERE.